This weekend, R is going out-of-town. From Friday at 5pm – Sunday at 2pm, I’ll get to do whatever I want. Here are things I’ve been thinking about:
- Keeping my phone off from Friday evening-Sunday morning. Totally off, which would require looking up plans, directions, etc. in advance.
- Buying some lux bath products and having a really nice bath.
- Choosing a recipe and cooking a nice meal (thinking about something like mushroom risotto or mashed potatoes, mmmm).
- Choosing some reflection prompts to write about in my journal.
- Making a list of nourishing activities and choosing each activity from that list.
- Taking a long walk.
- Carving a pumpkin while watching a favorite Halloween movie!
Any favorite weekend alone activities that you have?